One thing Austin loves better than anything is free shit. KGSR Radio has been doing free concerts throughout the summer, every other Wednesday. There’s one more concert left, this coming Wednsday- if you’re around, head over to Waterloo Park and take a blanket and a cooler. Last Wednesday I got to check out an Austin Legend for the first time- Miss Carolyn Wonderland. This scarlet-headed girl can play some amazing guitar and has the voice of a soulful black woman…I’d heard about her not long after making it to Texas so was stoked to check her out for free, surrounded by people of all kinds.
- New blog- I don’t update here anymore
- The great adventure of marriage
- VIVO- I live, I live, I am a restaurant!
- I know this doesn’t have anything to do with travel…
- Alien landscape
- How did I end up here??
- TC’s rocks the East side
- Black Rock City- Evolution
- Of clown motels and moonscapes
- On the road to Burning Man