Filled with the cautious joy of rising before dawn
I am assaulted at the on-ramp by a screaming white sign
No, I am not single nor, I hope, am I adult.
In these clear moments before the sun awakens
Unlike the crowded days of unrelated thoughts
I clasp the fragile clarity gently
I am still filled with childish wonder at how things appear
Before gilded by today.
- New blog- I don’t update here anymore
- The great adventure of marriage
- VIVO- I live, I live, I am a restaurant!
- I know this doesn’t have anything to do with travel…
- Alien landscape
- How did I end up here??
- TC’s rocks the East side
- Black Rock City- Evolution
- Of clown motels and moonscapes
- On the road to Burning Man